Total Subscribers: 24
Sandbox Meets Hexcrawl Meets Epic Storyline
Every millennium, a terrible evil trapped in the heart of the Luna Valley awakens to wipe civilization out — and the last awakening happened 1,000 years ago….
This time, if the heroes don't stop the evil, more than just the Luna Valley will die.
Welcome to The Demonplague, a rocking campaign that will take your players on a wild adventure rife with intrigue, secrets, and grim sword & sorcery action.
With equal parts classic adventure, sandbox, hexcrawl, and old-fashioned dungeon crawl, The Demonplague lets you GM with little prep time while at the same time offers your players total freedom and choice.
- A full-length 5E campaign that takes characters from 1st to 20th level.
- The self-contained Luna Valley setting lets you drop this campaign into any fantasy world without a hitch.
- 21 new monsters for 5E
- 27 NPC write-ups
- A fully-stocked village filled with intrigue
- Over a dozen dungeon and adventure sites
- 2-column PDF version for print and 1-column PDF for easier tablet and phone use. Fully bookmarked and searchable.
The adventure involves:
- A classic linear adventure core story arc with village intrigue, wilderness exploration, and dungeon mission play.
- A "sandbox" stage when PCs are tough enough to brave the post-apocalyptic wilderness, letting them choose when and how to engage in story milestones.
- A "hexcrawl" portion where you can dynamically generate the contents of any hex, letting players roam freely throughout the valley.
- A mega-dungeon finale with an exciting balance of roleplaying and action elements.
- A player-driven narrative that puts tough choices in front of their characters to determine the direction and outcome of adventures.