by Mad Nomad
Total Subscribers: 121
This extension for D&D 5E adds additional capabilities to the Automatic Actions extension.
- Option to automatically show / hide item actions in your action list when they are equipped/unequipped
- Option to automatically apply item effects in CT when they are equipped/unequipped
- Automatically categorizes and organizes scrolls and potions into their own action groups
- One-click button to automatically reorganize and clean up your action list
- One-click button to completely rebuild your action list based on all your character info and items. This can be used to automatically set up all actions for characters that have newly been brought into a game with this extension.
MNM Core (free)
This extension also requires Rob2Es effect coding modules and starting equipment module unless you create your own library of effect coding tied to race, class, item, parcels, etc.
Extension General Reminder
It is impossible to ensure all extensions work with each other, so I can't guarantee there will not be conflicts. Even with FGU updates, functional extensions can break. I can't guarantee this extension will always work, but I do my best to keep extensions updated ASAP. This is also an initial release and there will likely be some bugs I will have to work out in the first week or so. Especially with less common rulesets. So please contact me on my Discord if you find any issues.