by Mad Nomad
Total Subscribers: 220
An upgrade for Mad Nomad's Coin Manager that adds these capabilities to the original...
- Works with any CORE-based ruleset
- Works with custom currencies or any currency setup (e.g you can now delete "EP" for 5E players or add banked gold)
- Calculates the value of gems, treasure, and other variables for your ruleset in player inventories
- Add item to inventory to represent currency and weight
- Option to prevent players from adding currency
- Option to require reason/description posted to chat on transactions
This is replacing Coin Manager 2 and is free for owners of Coin Manager 2. See my video for more info.
MNM Core (free)
Extension General Reminder
It is impossible to ensure all extensions work with each other, so I can't guarantee there will not be conflicts. Even with FGU updates, functional extensions can break. I can't guarantee this extension will always work, but I do my best to keep extensions updated ASAP. This is also an initial release and there will likely be some bugs I will have to work out in the first week or so. Especially with less common rulesets. So please contact me on my Discord if you find any issues.