Total Subscribers: 768
This extension automates changes to hitpoints based on an ability score.
Compatibility and Instructions
This extension has been tested with FantasyGrounds Unity v4.3.8 (2023-04-25).
- Tracks ability effects in the combat tracker to affect maximum hitpoints
- Tracks ability mod to affect hitpoints
- Separates hitpoints into compendent parts: Rolled HP for static/'rolled' HP and favored class bonuses, Ability HP for hitpoints calculated from ability scores, Feat HP for hitpoints provided by supported feats, and Misc HP for tracking of anything else.
- Adds effect tag: "MHP: N" to raise max hitpoints (rather than temporary)
- Negative levels now lower hitpoints by 5 per negative level.
- Automates the Toughness and Improved Toughness feats in Pathfinder 1e and the Toughness feat in 3.5E.