Total Subscribers: 378
The essential old-school game of fantastic adventure, monsters, and magic — expanded with advanced character options and spells!
- The complete Old-School Essentials game rules.
- 13 fantastic classes (acrobat, assassin, barbarian, bard, cleric, druid, fighter, illusionist, knight, magic-user, paladin, ranger, thief).
- 10 classic races (drow, duergar, dwarf, elf, gnome, half-elf, halfling, half-orc, human, svirfneblin).
- Full equipment lists, including adventuring gear, weapons, armour, mounts, dogs, vehicles, ships, and strongholds.
- Over 200 weird and wonderful spells (complete cleric, druid, illusionist, and magic-user spell lists).
- Simple rules let imagination and fast-paced action take the spotlight.
- Clear, modern presentation makes the game easy to learn and quick to reference.
- Compatible with decades of classic adventures and supplements.
Note that, for technical reasons, only Descending AC is supported currently. The optional rule for Ascending AC is not currently supported but may be added at a later date.
See necroticgnome.com for a complete introduction to Old-School Essentials!
Requires the free Old-School Essentials ruleset. Referees also require the companion book, the Old-School Essentials Advanced Fantasy Referee’s Tome — packed with over 300 monsters and over 300 magic items!
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: The Grumpy Halfling LLC.