Total Subscribers: 315
v1.0: Initial release
v1.1: Compatibility update for ruleset changes
v1.11:Fixed fat-fingered blank space throwing dozen of errors
v1.12: Changed loadorder to fix some issues with Kelrugem's extended automation.
v2.0: Added 5e support.
v2.1: Fixed DC stat mod for NPCs (3.5/PF1e)
v2.2: Changed loadorder to be before Kel's advanced automation extension
Sometimes the save, damage and/or heal fields don't display the actual value. This is partly due to having no actual character data (e.g. Level, etc.). You can always check the actual values by clicking the magnifying glass.
What this extension does:
- Support for 3.5E/PFRPG/5E, might support more rulesets in the future if I find the time and motivation
- Adds actions and effects to each spell record (idea and inspiration from PF2e ruleset)
- 4 buttons to add cast, damage, heal, and effects as the right-click menu is imo user-unfriendly
- 1 clear buttons which deletes all created effects
- 1 parse button which parses on click. Please clear before parsing to minimize the possibilities of errors!
- Extended parsing when there is a duration to easier track time of effects/spells. Sets to "self" when "Personal" is in range or effect/target
If you find any bugs, please report them in this thread. Also if you have any suggestions or the like, please post them here.
Please se the ~1min demonstration video: