Total Subscribers: 6
Purchase Physical and PDF versions of Castles & Crusades: The Undying War on the Troll Lord Games website
The Journey towards the Undying War Continues!
A creature, called the Witch Queen by her servants, has rumored to have come from the ruins of Aufstrag seeking to cast her power upon the people of the Barren Wood.
Rumors abound that agents of the Witch Queen are south of the Hruesen River. The local river wardens of the river has contracted the characters to discover if this is true. They point to Dreddstun and Gipsheim as possible locations for these nefarious and evil people. Will you find what your looking for?
The Undying War Adventure Path consists of the previously published adventure modules A0-A12. This epic adventure takes your party from 1st to 13th level, immersing you in the never-ending machinations of High Lord Coburg the Undying, that all lead to the very doors of hell itself.
Prepare for heart-pounding encounters, treacherous dungeons, mysterious towns, formidable castles, and abandoned fortresses, a wide range of NPCs, all set against a backdrop of untamed wilderness.
After previously exploring Blacktooth Ridge you will find the material related in A2 The Slag Heap both different and familiar. The Slag Heap details a region south of the Hruesen River, Ludensheim, and Botkinberg; and the events that unfold here are only loosely connected to those related in the previous adventure. Here the adventurers come into their own as they find themselves butting heads with local bandits and an town turned to madness and mayhem.
Adventure Type: Overland, Dungeon
Party: 3-5 characters
Setting: Aihrde, Portable to Home-brew
What's included with the Fantasy Grounds version
- Searchable and easy to read Reference Manual incorporating every page of the print adventure.
- Images & battle maps to share with your players, pins provided as needed and of course, CK & Player maps gridded & non gridded with full LOS and Dynamic Lighting.
- NPC and monster records with full color tokens.
- Story entries (as well as other records) are unlocked and are editable for keeping notes and making changes.
- All the spells, items, and magic items you need to play this adventure.
- Rollable tables for encounters & treasure.
- Fully built encounters and parcels.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Troll Lord Games
Requirements: This content requires the following:
- An active Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license to download and use.
- The Castles & Crusades Roleplaying Game Ruleset.
- The Castles & Crusades Players Handbook.
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded and if you are running Fantasy Grounds or Fantasy Grounds Unity.
This product is ©2024 Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. Castles & Crusades® is a registered Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. SIEGE Engine™ is Trademark Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. Amazing Adventures is a Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing, d/b/a Troll Lord Games.
The Troll Lord Games, Castles & Crusades, SIEGE Engine, Amazing Adventures, and Troll Lord Games logos are Trademarks of Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. 2024.
This product's format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC.
Released on February 8th, 2024