by Troll Lord Games
Total Subscribers: 17
Castles & Crusades: C4 Harvest of Oaths physical and Digital PDF versions can be found on the Troll Lord Games website.
Built high on cliffs overlooking the confluence of two rivers, Gurthap Keep was a bastion of strength and a haven for the Cult of the Red God. Here, priests of old sacrificed over the tomb of long dead Kha M Thir, honoring him for his long service to the Red God.
They added bastions to the keep, walls, temple, and barracks. From there they terrorized the surrounding country, raiding the villages of Alice, Greenbriar, and Ends Meet until at last the rangers gathered against the Cult and overthrew it. They drove them from their walls and those they did not slay, fled into the Darkenfold to the south.
The castle has sat thus ever since, a grim testament to the gods of the old world. The forest has consumed it and only the memories of men keep it alive. But beyond its abandoned walls lie the shadows of yesteryear. For the tomb of Kah M Thir was never found and the secrets of the priests of the Red God never fully revealed
This adventure is a set piece adventure, taking place entirely in and around the Falls. The adventure can pick up after C4 Harvest of Oaths, however, it is not necessary to play that adventure in order to enjoy Falls the Divide. Other adventures may enhance play but are not necessary: C1 Mortality of Green, C2 Shades of Mist, and C3 Upon the Powder River.
Adventure Type: Overland, Castle & Dungeon
Party: 3-5 characters
Setting: Aihrde, Portable to Home-brew
What's included with the Fantasy Grounds version
- Searchable and easy to read Reference Manual incorporating all 17 pages of the print adventure.
- 20+ images & battle maps to share with your players, pins provided as needed as well as DM and player map versions including grid, non gridded with LOS and Dynamic Lighting.
- 10 NPC and monster records with full color tokens.
- Story entries (as well as other records) are unlocked and are editable for keeping notes and making changes.
- All the spells, items, and magic items you need to play this adventure.
- Rollable tables for encounters & treasure.
- Fully built encounters and parcels.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Troll Lord Games
Requirements: This content requires the following:
- An active Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license to download and use.
- The Castles & Crusades Roleplaying Game Ruleset.
- The Castles & Crusades Players Handbook.
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded and if you are running Fantasy Grounds or Fantasy Grounds Unity.
This product is ©2022 Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. Castles & Crusades® is a registered Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. SIEGE Engine™ is Trademark Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. Amazing Adventures is a Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing, d/b/a Troll Lord Games.
The Troll Lord Games, Castles & Crusades, SIEGE Engine, Amazing Adventures, and Troll Lord Games logos are Trademarks of Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. 2022.
This product's format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC.
Released on March 30, 2022