Total Subscribers: 11
Castles & Crusades: C6 Ends Meet physical and Digital PDF versions can be found on the Troll Lord Games website.
The dark, gloomy forest gives way to the houses and lanes of a quiet little village. Nestled in the trees, behind a slow-moving steam, the town blends with the forest in comforting shades of green and brown. Solid wooden cabins with high roofs, open windows and open doors promise a comfort you have not felt in days.
A dog bays somewhere.
You have come at last to Ends Meet.
This is the sixth installment of the Darkenfold Adventures. The adventure
can pick up after C5 Falls the Divide, however, it is not necessary
to play that adventure to enjoy Ends Meet. The party
has found their way onto the Post Road to the east of the town
of Ends Meet. The adventure takes place along the northern
banks of the Muddy Wash, the Post Road, and Valley Springs. It
reintroduces the party to the people and village of Ends Meet.
Adventure Type: Overland, Urban
Party: 3-5 characters
Setting: Aihrde, Portable to Home-brew
What's included with the Fantasy Grounds version
- Searchable and easy to read Reference Manual incorporating all 17 pages of the print adventure.
images & battle maps to share with your players, pins provided as
needed as well as DM and player map versions including grid, non gridded
with LOS and Dynamic Lighting.
- 30+ NPC and monster records with full color tokens.
- Story entries (as well as other records) are unlocked and are editable for keeping notes and making changes.
- All the spells, items, and magic items you need to play this adventure.
- Rollable tables for encounters & treasure.
- Fully built encounters and parcels.
Adapted for Fantasy Grounds by: Troll Lord Games
Requirements: This content requires the following:
- An active Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license to download and use.
- The Castles & Crusades Roleplaying Game Ruleset.
- The Castles & Crusades Players Handbook.
Screenshots may differ from what you see in-game based on the extension and ruleset you have loaded and if you are running Fantasy Grounds or Fantasy Grounds Unity.
This product is ©2022 Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. Castles & Crusades® is a registered Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. SIEGE Engine™ is Trademark Chenault & Gray Publishing L.L.C., d/b/a Troll Lord Games. Amazing Adventures is a Trademark of Chenault & Gray Publishing, d/b/a Troll Lord Games.
The Troll Lord Games, Castles & Crusades, SIEGE Engine, Amazing Adventures, and Troll Lord Games logos are Trademarks of Troll Lord Games. All Rights Reserved. 2022.
This product's format, programming code, and presentation is copyrighted by SmiteWorks USA, LLC.
Released on April 22, 2022